Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Ode To The Frozen Lunch Meal

Dear frozen delicacy how you brighten my day. You are always the economical meal ticket when my finances are in a slump. The way your contents never look as appealing as the photo on your package makes me want to scream out false advertising yet I remember that you were a 4 for $5 bargain. No matter how long I watch you spin joyously in the microwave I can always count on biting into a frozen piece of broccoli or enriched macaroni product. You offer a healthy dose of daily vitamins and nutrients, namely the 200% sodium serving that is causing my post lunch cotton mouth that I look so forward to each day. You should be recognized as the 8th wonder of the world based solely on the fact that given the proper storage you could survive for over 4,000 years and still be as tasty as you were today.

Your Faithful Consumer,

Dawn

0 comments: